Thank you for your continued patronage and support during these unchartered times. As we continue to promote and follow Social Distancing guidelines, all tee time reservations must be prepaid in full online. You may also book tee times through by contacting us at (775) 537-6553 and pay over the phone with a credit card or with Golfcash. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a starter who will notify the Golf Shop and direct you to the first tee at the appropriate time. You will not need to “check-in” at the Golf Shop unless you wish to make additional purchases.
We hold our guests and team members in high regard. Due to the current COVID-19 concerns, we are also taking the following precautions to promote Social Distancing guidelines:
- Face Coverings MUST BE WORN at all times while inside the Clubhouse or Pro Shop.
- ALL ONLINE RESERVATIONS must be prepaid in full online.
- Payments with GolfCash at the golf shop are encouraged.
- Individual golf cars, if requested, will be permitted based on availability.
- Guest services team members will clean and sanitize golf cars before and after each use.
- Rakes and ball washers have been removed from the course.
- We have added a foam cushion on the flagsticks to promote non-contact with the flagstick when removing the ball from the hole. Flagsticks are to remain holed.
- We believe and encourage safe Social Distancing… walking is greatly encouraged.
- Be mindful of your personal space, keeping at least six feet from other players (stay outside of gimme distance)
- Consider walking or alternating driving the golf cart while your partner walks in order to maintain safe distance
- Don’t handle other players’ clubs
- Wash your hands several times during the round
- Forego the traditional handshake after holing out on the 18th. If you must, offer an elbow tap, a tip of the cap or perhaps a bow…just remember to keep your hands to yourself.